Apply CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lô 35, Đường số 4, KCN An Đồn, An Hải Bắc , Quận Sơn Trà , Đà Nẵng, Việt Nam
Lương: Thương lượng
Mô tả chi tiết công việc
– Analyses system requirement and review specifications.
– Develops code base for Android application.
– Works closely with project manager for technical aspects of assigned project.
– Ensures Unit testing is done for all developed code.
– Participates in code review and optimisation to maximise app performance.
– Leads a small technical team (3-5 members) for assigned project.
– Reports to Android team manager and proactively contribute to skills building
activities to develop more junior members in the team.
* Our Key Benefits and Cares:
– 13th month pay (yearly bonus).
– 14th month pay (profit bonus, based on business result).
– Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
– Promotion opportunity.
– Monthly team-building fund (200k/person/month).
– English/Japanese certificate incentive bonus program.
– Yearly company trip.
– Yearly Amazing Race building activities.
– Public Holiday bonus (Independence Day, Unification Day, New Year Day)
– Yearly health check at one of the top hospital in Danang.
– Bao Viet Healthcare Insurance.
Kinh nghiệm/Kỹ năng chi tiết
* Required Qualifications and Skills:
– BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related subject.
– At least 3 years experience as an Android developer.
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
– Experienced with Android SDK.
– Have published at least one original Android app.
– Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
– Experience with Android studio.
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
– Experienced working with source version control (Git/Github is preferred).
– Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends,
and emerging technologies.
– Good teamwork and communication skill.
– Good time management and problem solving skill.
– Able to coach and mentor junior members.
– Good learning attitude, professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
– Good command of English is a must; Japanese speaking is a big plus.