– Work with a small and strong team to make the current product better – this includes technical architecture, focus on front end development, testing, and deployment.
– Peer code reviews.
– Write documentation.
– Bachelor in Computer Science or related field.
– Strong portfolio of work experience.
– Full-stack dev experience is strongly preferred.
– Practical experience with HTML5, CSS3, cross-platform is required.
– Strong practical experience with ReactJS, Redux to build scalable products.
– Familiar with VueJS, Underscore is a big plus.
– SSR such as NextJs is a plus.
– Backend programming such as Expressjs or Loopbackjs is a plus
– Experience in MongoDB or any NoSQL DB is a plus.
– Experience in Photoshop or Sketch is a plus
Dynamic & flexible working environment with talented colleagues
Free drink, snack
Salary: Competitive and negotiable (based on skill levels)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30 June 2019