RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO
- Helps define scope and project timelines for a testing cycle.
- Assists in reviewing test plans, test cases / test procedures.
- Ensures that test execution adheres to the client’s requests and expectations.
- Assists in reviewing/managing bug reports to ensure reproducibility and quality.
- Tracks / reports project statuses to the project lead to ensure the project is done on time.
- Ensures that work being performed is of the highest quality.
- Provides daily/weekly status reports to internal lead/managers and clients.
- Bachelor Degree (in IT preferred)
- Must have good English skills in reading and writing to understand instructions and write reports; reasonable verbal skills to converse.
- At least one year of experience in software testing methodologies, quality assurance, and the defect reporting process.
- Experience creating Automation Test Scripts is a plus.
- Experience working with an Onshore/Offshore Outsourcing Model is a big plus.
- Possesses high-level testing skills:
- Develop test plans, test cases and other testing-related artifacts
- Execute tests
- Analyze problems and complete detailed reports
- Methodically produce the steps which exhibit bugs in the product; reproduce and communicate these steps
- Show initiative in gaining in-depth experience in areas of technology relevant to the testing of given software products
- Show initiative in gaining theoretical knowledge in software testing.
- Work well in a team environment and also alone.
- Adapt to the changing needs of a project. Meet deadlines.
- Communicate well, both in writing and orally.
- Accept and complete challenges.
- Organize work and manage time.
See more: http://logigear.vn/careers/current-jobs-opening/205-sr-test-engineer.html