Apply CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lô 35, Đường số 4, KCN Đà Nẵng, An Hải Bắc, Quận Sơn Trà, Đà Nẵng, Việt Nam
Lương: Thương lượng
Mô tả chi tiết công việc
– Analyze system requirement and review specifications.
– Develop code base for iOS application.
– Work closely with project manager for technical aspects of assigned projects.
– Ensure Unit testing is done for all developed code.
– Participate in code review and optimization to maximize system performance.
– Lead a small technical team (3-5 members) for assigned project.
– Report to iOS team manager and proactively contribute to skills building activities to develop more junior members in the team.
* What We Can Offer
– 13th month pay (Yearly bonus).
– 14th month pay (Profit bonus, based on business result).
– Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
– Promotion opportunity.
– Monthly team-building fund (200k/person/month).
– English/Japanese certificate incentive bonus program.
– Yearly company trip.
– Yearly Amazing Race building activities.
– Yearly health check at one of the top hospital in Danang.
– Bao Viet health care insurance.
Kinh nghiệm/Kỹ năng chi tiết
* Required skills:
– BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related subject.
– At least 1-year experience as an iOS developer.
– Knowledge foundation programming, object oriented and MVC.
– Experienced with iOS SDK, Objective-C and Swift.
– Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON, XML.
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
– Experienced working with source version control (SVN, Git/Github is preferred).
– Good teamwork and communication skill.
– Good learning attitude, professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
– Good command of English is a must; Japanese speaking is a big plus.
* Advanced skills (optional):
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
– Have published at least one original iOS app.
– Experience with Xcode, cross platform.
– Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
– Good time management and problem solving skill.
– Able to coach and mentor junior members.