Mô tả chi tiết công việc
– Design and build advanced applications for the IOS platform
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
– Work with outside data sources and API’s
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
– Selected candidates will be working in a friendly and agile environment that promote creativity and pro-activity. They will be able to work with XP, scrum and Kanban depending on their project. They will work on the latest technology for major company in Europe and Middle East such as bank and financial institute.
* What can you expect from us?
– Good work environment and good colleague (parties, holidays, team building activities).
– English/French language courses.
– Free Kindergarten for staff’s kids
– Lunch Allowance
– Work on the latest technology
– Two-day weekend: Sat and Sun
– 20 annual leave days alongside Vietnamese public holidays
– Always new challenge (Training provided)
– Self-organize project team
– Working for major world customer
– Competitive Salary and career evolution based on your performance defined every year
Kinh nghiệm/Kỹ năng chi tiết
– BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
– 2+ years of software development experience
– 1+ years of Swift development
– Have published at least one original IOS app
– Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch
– Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
– Ability to read/write/communicate in English
– Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
– Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
– Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
– Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries
– Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools, for example Shark
– Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
– Knack for benchmarking and optimization
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, for example Git
– Familiarity with continuous integration
Ngày hết hạn: 08/12/2016