Mô tả chi tiết công việc
– Analyze assigned project’s requirement and review specifications
– Develop assigned project’s test plan and test cases
– Execute testing and report testing status to relevant stakeholders
– Work closely with project manager for quality aspect of assigned project
– Lead a small QC team in assigned project
– Report to team manager and proactively contribute to skills building activities for more junior members.
– BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
– At least 3 years of development experience in Game industry.
– Strong experience working with Unity3D platform and C#.
– Solid knowledge and experience with APIs and SNS.
– Experience in optimizing Unity games for Mobile devices (iOS & Android)
– Graphic development (2D & 3D), capable of understanding about shader, and rendering pipeline.
– Be creative and good sense at user experiences.
– Good understanding of the full software development life cycle.
– Good teamwork and communication skill.
– Good time management and problem solving skill.
– Able to coach and mentor junior members.
– Good learning attitude, professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
– Be self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
Kinh nghiệm/Kỹ năng chi tiết
– Graduated or obtain BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
– Experience working with Web based or mobile apps testing
– Good knowledge about software testing: functional testing, integration testing, performance testing
– Experience developing test plan, test cases, and test report
– Excellent analytical skill and systematically thinking
– Good knowledge or experience with automation testing is beneficial
– Good teamwork and communication skill
– Good time management, organizational, and problem solving skill
– Able to coach and mentor junior members
– Good learning attitude, professionalism and high sense of responsibility
– Good command of English is a must; Japanese speaking is a big plus.
Ngày hết hạn:03/12/2016